Depending on your location, you can get directions from your location to our hotel. To do this, do the following: In the search field, enter a from-to statement (example: Rome, Italy) and click "Get Directions". Directions appear on the map as a blue line. Google Maps breaks down directions into numbered sections, along with an estimated distance. You can click on any section number to display a info window with map detail. You can navigate (move your view) in two dimensions in any Google Map. To pan (move the map), do one of the following:
- Click and drag the map.
- Click the up arrow to move north.
- Click the down arrow to move south.
- Click the right arrow to move east.
- Click the left arrow to move west.
- To center and zoom in on a location, double click the location.